Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 26 November 2010

Exam results

Well. Exam results posted. I knew I wouldn't do well in one subject, but to see that result up there kinda makes it all real.

While everyone else moves into 2nd year, there's 2 subjects now I can't do until I pass the subject. It was a pretty important subject too. I'll have to wait til 2nd semester next year to do it again.

In a way, it's kinda good - I *have* to go part time for 2nd year. In another way, I failed an important subject and I have to repeat it.

I feel so low right now. I feel stupid. I've let myself down, and so many others. I don't actually want to tell anyone. My dad asked if I'd got my results back yet (before they were released). God only knows what I'm going to tell him when he asks again. What am I going to tell anyone?!? Who the hell wants a nurse that can't pass THAT subject?

Andrew doesn't seem to be talking to me... Whether it's this or the fact he says he's not feeling well.

With the rest of the results, I passed the boring subject, got a Credit for another and a Distinction for the subject the third. Very pleased with those results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!