Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 13 May 2010

The "Art" of Blogging

The "Art" of Blogging.... Yep, still don't have it. It must be somewhere, stored somewhere cramped in my tiny creative side. I reckon it's right next to stitchery, on top of knitting and below all the sewing I've been meaning to do. I know there's not drawing in there, I didn't get that gift at birth - it went to my sister. :( Stick men is about it.

The language on blogs is amazing. It's not crude, rude, obscene or offensive. More along the lines of professionalism. Lets see if I can go for that. (instead of the online diary it seems to be)

One blog I read had a "2010 To Do" list. I want one.
Another ( quite a few actually) has a list of all the blogs they follow.
Some have a questionaire, but I'm not sure if someone's supposed to ask you, or "tag" you, or you ask yourself.... Perhaps I'll just ask myself (and steal the questions that that blog had - hehehe) and see what the outcome is.

Once I work it out, I'll put those blog links up, perhaps even a thing of websites to visit.

I endevour to make your visit to my blog worthwhile, coz it's all a bit boring right now!

1 comment:

  1. If you need some help getting started with anything, you know I'm always around to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!