Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 24 May 2010

Blogging addiction

Ok. Yes. I admit it. I'm a blogger. It's so much more addictive than facebook ever was! I've started a 2nd blog: Food For The Frugal, and have 2 more in mind :)


Makes this a total of 4 blogs. And I have this compulsive need to check for comments, and write, read, add stuff to my posts. Daily. Some entries have been added one after the other on the same day, within minutes. It also takes away my free time (for example, I have an hour before a tutorial at uni, and here I am, blogging ). Or I'm lying in bed, everything packed away, and think oh! I forgot to blog that! Or, I really should be doing my essay (again, what I should be doing right now).


However, I was watching House  and the patient was a compulsive blogger. I understood where she came from with letting people know what I'm thinking. I'd love my husband to read it. It puts into words what I can't put into words for him (fear of retaliation, anger, interruption etc), but he wont.


But do we share too much? I don't think I've given away too much personal information (ie: so you can't track me down), but enough background information for an informative blog (as much as mine are ...)


How much blogging is too much??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!