Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Free time post!

At work. Must blog!

Essay is finished! May not be right, but it's finished. The lecturer was telling us all this information and then her mantra, which was - "If you can't get it right, get it written". So folks. I've got it written! I don't want to bore you with it, but if it scores well, I'll post it.

I went to uni, dropped the essay in, but I was reading the checklist and it asks for 10 or more references, most of which to be peer-reviewed (for those out there who don't know- coz I didn't - it's a journal article or "periodical"). I have 1 on my list. Oh dear. I don't know how bad I'm going to be marked for that, but all I need is 50% so cross your fingers for me!

Can you believe, the moment I completed that essay, there was a HUGE weight off my shoulders, and all I could think was : now I can blog! :p Priorities!

I've made some Cornflake and Saltana cookies, which will be added to Food For The Frugal (FTTF) tonight, probably around 11pm (when I get home from work), so keep a look out for that! Also, I made the Tomato and Basil Lasange from FTTF, so I'll let you know what the family think of that!

Must go! Work to be done!
Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!