Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 14 May 2010

Today's Library trip

Ok. So it's become evident that this little family of three loves sci-fi.


At the library today, there was a sci-fi exhibit. Someone had made a TARDIS (Doctor Who's 'time machine') and my 2¾ year old (precise, aren't I?) starts calling out "I want to go in the TARDIS!" and "Where's Doctor Who?" It was a little embarrassing but I felt slightly better when I turned around to see if anyone was looking and no-one was.


Trying to avoid looking like a complete weirdo, I tried to take photos of Jensen with the TARDIS. These are as follows... 
(please excuse the quality I was trying to be quick and used my iPhone and the gorillacam ap)


;)



2 comments:

  1. And that, my friends, is why I named my son Ianto Jack :p I hope the rest of our kids are just as huge sci-fi fans as Scott is...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!