Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 14 May 2010

Weight loss

Quick background. I lost a little over 10kg in 2009 with Weight Watchers. I'm still on WW, but I haven't reached Goal yet. It's 3.3kg away. Thats it. So why is it so hard to get there??


The school reunion is in 3 weeks, and I'm desperate to lose the last 3.3kg before then (5kg would be absolutely ideal!) (also, make my boobs look great! Coz I may have been the same weight back then, but my boobs were better!!!) Any suggestions?


I seem to be good at maintaining my weight - it only seems to flucuate with in one kilo window. So maintaining Goal would be easy. 


It's just losing the last, in comparison, teeny tiny bit.


HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!