Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 28 May 2010

On a lighter note

Today....  

In the car on the way to the doctor, Jensen calls out "Daleks!" I said "There are no Daleks here", he's said "Yep. Daleks. Exterminate!"   Crazy kid!

I've made cupcakes, from http://www.hawkercentral.com/sjh/2010/05/02/birthday-cupcakes/ and mmmm they're tasty! Icing failed (coz I always suck at making icing), so it just 
doesn't look great like hers.

Tried to mow coz we have people coming over in the morning for a Mary Kay party I'm holding for my cousin [who's a demonstrator. I must say, when I was a Tupperware demonstrator, she never held a party for me :( ] Mower doesn't start. I just wish my husband had 
mowed when I asked him to.


Just gotten back from visiting my mum and her mum. My grandma has had a fall :( 
Apparently one more fall and they have to move her to a different section of the nursing
home...


NOW>>> what to have for dinner??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!