Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Risky .....

Not as risky or risqué as you're thinking.


I'm thinkin' risky as in - do I jinx myself by saying this....


I think J has put himself into a bedtime routine.  FINALLY!!   :)


Where's the little happy dancing yahoo-ing smilie for this!?


Tired at 7pm, though you wouldn't know it, and cranky pants at 730, when everything makes him cry.  Teeth time. Music on. Story time. Prayers said. Light out. Shut door part way (to keep out the lights from the the kitchen / bedroom filtering into his room), walk out.    Then, silence. No calling out. No crying. No child-sized pitter patter of sneaking feet down the hallway. Peace.


I don't know what to do with myself!


I'm hoping that it's not tied into his being sick - he's getting over a toddler-sized flu - and it's all going to abruptly end when he's better.  Fingers crossed for us!


Now. I just have to have him bathed and fed before 6. Hopefully Andrew home before bedtime, not half an hour like tonight when it seemed like 'there's daddy. what him scoff dinner. now brush your teeth and goodnight' feels kinda nasty.  How do working parents do it? Pick their kids up from daycare bring them home, and only have time to bathe and feed them and put them to bed :( I miss playtime (coz yes. I am a working mother. One that's a full time student too! I miss J like crazy when he's gone and can't wait to pick him up early if I can!)


Study would be a good option for this new found freedom. Right now, however, it's 11pm. And I have another blog post to write :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!