Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 17 June 2010

Exam

I hate exams.. Always have. And who doesn't?!?
I have always prided {is that a word?} myself on being a crammer, not a study-er.
The three mid-semester exams, I crammed for - one of which was only for 30mins before the exam - and I passed them all. This time round, only 2 exams and an "interview" of sorts. I crammed for the first and it wasn't as bad as I thought {time will tell though, 3wks until the results are back}. This exam - Anatomy and Physiology - I crammed for 2 days, I did look at it before then though. Sat the exam today and NOTHING I looked at today or yesterday was on the exam... Nothing is an overstatement, I did know some stuff. The short answer section -worth 40marks -oh dear. I wrote something for each question but I doubt it was the answer he is after. Maybe it's a bit right and I get half marks?

At one point I thought I was going to throw up.
I left the exam room with half an hour to go, there was absolutely nothing that was going to come to me in that last half hour.

I may be resitting that exam NEXT year :( I so hope not. I passed the last exam and all the in lab quizzes, so hopefully I've done enough of a good job on this exam to be going go second semester anatomy... Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!