Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 28 June 2010

Memory

Maybe not an audio book as such... (no copyright infringement was intended)

We read a story to Jensen each night. One of the books we read EVERY night is Possum Magic.

Last night, Jensen said to me when I started reading it was "Not you, Mummy." I had to be quiet and turn the pages and he did the rest!

So this morning, lying in our bed, I recorded him "reading" Possum Magic - from memory.



hmm.. this isn't working the way I wanted. I don't know how to get the audio file off my iPhone onto my computer and onto this blog...


In essence, Jensen has memorized the first half of Possum Magic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! He is YOUNG to be able to manage that! But memory is certainly the best key to reading happily and confidently and early.......

    How adorable he must sound......

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!