Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 14 June 2010

I had a big post written - on my iPhone notepad - ready to be retyped and posted, butvexam stress is getting to me!!

For some reason, my brain has not full comprehended (is that a word?) that I have an exam tuesday at 530pm. Or one Thursday at the same time. When I try to read to study, it's all just words and it doesn't make sense :(

So right now the *plan* is to *try* to get some sleep and wake up early to study... Would be so much easier if J was in daycare tomorrow, but he's not. Fingers crossed I retain some valuable information tomorrow afternoon...

I just have to breathe through this and remember that come 3pm Monday, holidays start....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!