Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday 20 June 2010

Technology

I am so totally peeved with technology at the moment!! For the last week, I've been blogging from my iPhone because 3G is faster than 56kb/s (if only just). The laptop is being incredibly slow, even when not trying to perform Internet functions - it shouldn't take that long to load solitaire. The external drive sh@t itself when I was about to backup, so I've lost all Jensens baby photos. Fingers crossed the IT guys have magic fingers and recover it all. Tonight, I sneezed when holding a cup of tea and I spilt it over my laptop and screwed it. Thankfully, the magic of the heater fixed it and it works again... But the see the first laptop comment. Even my iPhone gives me grief. Here I am, madly trying to type away and itits typing words that I didn't press the keys for... Eg: for 'words' in that sentence. It came up with IRS... ???

Sometimes I wish I could go back to being technology free , or at least invent something that stores information that isnt going to fail


Great... Now even blogger is having issues with my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!