Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 4 June 2010

Nanna

Oh man, I hope Nanna feels special, coz Mummy certainly doesn't right now. Nanna picks him up from day care on the days I'm at work, coz Andrew works back late. I'm ever so appreciative, coz she brings him back to our house, baths him and feeds him and plays with him until Andrew gets home.


Granted, I did hear, "Mummy, you're my best friend" today. Melted my heart, aww. 


But all I've heard today is "Where's Nanna?"
 "When's Nanna coming?" 
"We go see Nanna?"
"Nanna loves to see me"


It's my day off and I wanted to spend it with Jensen, but all this Nanna-talk is making me feel insignificant. 


Just now I was told "you're my mummy. And daddy's my daddy. And Nanna - she's picking me up!"
Argh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!