Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday 27 June 2010

random

I so totally had something great to say today.


But I lost it. My brain is stupid.


So, I'll make something up.. It's a bit random - but isn't life like that sometimes?


I don't think that women suffer from PMS... Well, I don't ;) I think I'm always this bitchy and it's just this time of the month that my husband notices.  And complains. Perhaps he's the one that suffers from it and bitches that I'm bitchy coz it's HIS time of the month... 


I decided that while Jensen was napping today, I'd sit down and start a sewing project.  I decided that I'd like one of the projects out of the book I borrowed from the local library. They ALL need at least two different bits of c0-ordinating fabric AND ribbon. I have fabric, none co-ordinating and NO ribbon. I wanted to go to Lincraft or Spotlight this afternoon, but it's 3:30 and I've had 3 tequila shots (hey!  It's Sunday and I was making the most of Jensen napping) and I'm in my pajamas. Lincraft is 10 mins up the road and closes at 4. Spotlight is 30 mins away and closes at 5. How about I just wait until J is at daycare tomorrow and work on it then. Much better idea.


I've been thinking about what I'd do for Jensen's 3rd birthday. My sister is only having a "party" for her kids (she has a boy and a girl) every 2nd year (eg: 4, 6, 8 etc). My mother-in-law reckons my husband didn't have a birthday parties. I think she was saying he had 2. The year my husband turned 5, they had his brother. So money was tight.


I only have the one child, and apparently, that's all I'll ever have. Wait til tomorrow's post and I'll elaborate! So why not have a "party" every year? I am thinking of following my sister's idea, so this year it'll just be small. They're always small anyway, as we don't have many friends - especially those with kids.


So, now I have an idea! I don't know if I should tell you, in case the idea is "stolen".      ;)
It's a little over a month away,  so you wont have long to wait ! 


Catch ya tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!