Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 18 June 2010

quickie

No, not that kinda quickie... ;)

to follow on from the other night's bedtime tantrum, there was another again tonight. It was no where near as major, but he'd only had 20 mins nap today... Totally overtired.
{He ate dinner though! Lamb cutlet,  steamed broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini}

The fourth time I put him back to bed - 2 stories, prayers and held his hand until he fell asleep. He's stopped asking me to lie down with him. His bed is too small. It's bigger than a toddler bed, but smaller than a single. No room for me!

He's always up at 5am, so lets see if he sleeps in tomorrow!

Have a fantastic night/day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!