Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 25 June 2010

Name that Teddy!

There's a Teddy here, cute as can be. Functional too! You can take his tummy out and put in the microwave. It's a hear pack! He was mine but was adopted by Jensen at 2am the other night. Once he worked out he was a "warm Teddy" the only time I can have him is to put him in the microwave and heat him up!!

However, he/she has no name. Jensen's other 2 teddies do.. PJ - so named coz that's what's embroidered on his foot, and Wanda - I have no idea how Wanda got his name... It something Jensen came up with all on his own.

Right about now i'd post a photo of what the bear looks like, but Internet technical difficulties are making it too difficult. So maybe tomorrow..

Now. I'd like you to come up with names for the Teddy, I'll put the to Jensen and he can decide! I'd make it an official
Competiton,but I have no prizes. You'll just have to make do with the satisfaction knowing you named the bear!

It's gotta be something we can all remember and something a 2yo can say, and isn't going to regret calling him that (like I do with my Teddy... Yep! He's still around!)

So, let's hear it!

2 comments:

  1. Fishy. Just cause I like the idea of a teddy named Fishy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wesley. No idea why, it's just the first name that popped into my head :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!