Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 3 June 2010

Never judge a box by it's contents

Yep. That box of clothes that I was darn sure went missing 6 months ago when we moved in, didn't. It had two toys at the top, so naturally I assumed it was a (yet another) box of toys. Turns out the clothes I had been searching for - all the nice collared shirts Jensen had - were in this box. Too bad they're all size one, and he's fast approaching a size 3. (and yes yes, I'm aware that 6 months ago he'd really only just turned two, but he's such a skinny thing that we could still squeeze him into a size one then!)


So now, I have a handful of coat hangers. Tomorrow, I'll hang stuff on them. Today, I need to clean the mess I just created to find these shirts.


Oh, and I wasn't even looking for them! I was looking for the cd that installs the printer to the computer! Haven't found it yet! It's time for a cuppa before I make lunch and head to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!