Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 10 June 2010

Oh, the hype

Sounds sarcastic, doesn't it?


Well, it is. This morning all I could think of was "10 am - uni timetabling opens! Must get THE best timetable I can!" So, picture me, sitting at the kitchen table, cup of tea to one side, finger poised on the mouse waiting, waiting, waiting at 930. Longest half hour of my life! Nervous anticipation - exciting!


Timetabling opens. Bang, I'm in there! There's a lecture on a Friday! 12pm-1pm. Then an hour tutorial for the same subject right after! There's 2 1pm classes, 2 x 2pm classes, a 4pm, a 5pm and I think even a 6pm.  Seriously though, who'd come to a 12 o'clock lecture and have to come back 2 or 3 hours later for a tutorial? I reckon everyone wants in on the first tutorial out.


Lucky for me, I'm successful! I even have friends in that class! Awesome  { This semester I had to make friends in class , well, I'm sure we all did - we were all new ;) }


I only have one class every 2nd Thursday morning, but thats fine. Other than that, a full day Monday, half day Wednesday, 2hours on Friday. piece of cake! Now, to pass this semester first!


Well. Timetabling over in 5 minutes.  All that nervous anticipation, and it's over before you know it... I'm sure I've had that feeling before! ;)


What the hell do I do now? It's only 10:05. Don't start work til 230... No friends on Facebook OR twitter. Can't think of anything to blog about just yet. Meh, some house work. Towels washed and hung out. Clothes brought in. Floor swept. Dishes done and put away. Toys packed up. Jensens's bed made and room rearranged - just because.


I even cleaned out and tidied my Tupperware cupboard.  All that hype, and only 5 mins of effort , however - > now stress free satisfaction !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!