Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Tantrum

I honestly thought I could get through the "terrible two's" with no tantrums (from J, not me). Then I was told it's not the terrible twos, it's the three's...

Well, if this is what the three's are going to be like, God help us. Holy bleepin' moly. The incredibly overtired 2yo I picked up from daycare fought me tooth and nail just to have a bath (he didn't want to get in). Refused to eat dinner. Mucked about during the 'sit down and have quiet' time. Got sent to bed (715pm). Came out twice. Husband relented and let him lie down on his fold out couch. I swore he was asleep until husband started to make drooling noises at the 'women wrestlers' on ten HD. Since then, so for the past 45 mins it's been non stop tAntrum.

Oh wait... can you hear that?? It's silence!! Almost an hour that went on for. ;(

I was going to get excited and say 2mths, 1 day til his birthday... Now I'm dreading the 3yo tantrums, and already anticipating the teenage ones...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he's turning into a threenager ;)

    I also heard once that it's the terrible twos because it starts at 2yo & goes for 2 years. Scary thought huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!