Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 11 June 2010

Ultrasound

You weren't expecting me to be having an ultrasound! There was no announcement, no need for an ultrasound!

But, it's not a pregnancy ultrasound :(

It was for my breasts!


Breasts! Yep! You heard it here first! There have been posts lately on S E X....


Well, here's mine on breasts (or whatever you call them !).


WARNING! May be a bit personal....




Last month, I was lying in bed - first thing in the morning - and thought "oh, must breast check". Anyway, I did and found a lump. 
Yep.
I took my hand away, I checked again. Found it again. Now, a little more worried I asked the husband to see if he could feel it. He could feel it too.


Made a doctors appointment. She checked and checked again. I don't think she was worried. Has given me a referral for a breast ultrasound. 


Originally, I was freaked out that I even had to have the referral. That lasted about a week.


I left the referral on the fridge. My dad was read it. Creepy.


Anyway.


I had the scan today, but it's all clear! 


I just needed to share this good news with you !

2 comments:

  1. Oh yikes, how scary, but I'm glad it's all ok.

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's OK hun. Rofl at your dad reading the paper on the fridge!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!