Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 20 May 2010

God bless mother-in-laws

Well, mine anyway. She's awesome. She's taught me stitchery, which I'm no good at, helped me with sewing stuff for Jensen, picks up Jensen from daycare if Andrew is going to be late home (only on the days I work, otherwise, that'd just be silly) brings him home, baths him, feeds him, plays with him. Offers Jensen have a sleepover sometimes. Makes dinner for the 5 of us (herself, her husband, Andrew, Jensen and myself) on a Sunday... off tangent - it'd be nice to have a sunday dinner with Andrew's brother James and his fiancĂ©e Sherryn at some point.... must organise.


Last night my mother in law, Monica, has picked up Jensen from daycare. I was at a first aid course. Andrew was working back late at work (obviously). Today, I'm cleaning up my couch - yep we have our "own" couch each - trying to find a pencil and books for this essay I'm writing - the couch is so much more comfy than the kitchen table - and I find an envelope that has been ripped open. 


Now if Jensen draws something, Monica Mr Squiggle's it by creating something out of scribble. There must have been some stimulus in the house, coz this is what I found....



Bless the family sci-fi fans. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!