Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 22 May 2010

love, sweet love!

My husband, unfortunately, is not the overly romantic kind. Unlucky me.


However, last night, with some music playing in the background (The Dixie Chicks "Cowboy Take Me Away"), Andrew finds me in the lounge room, packing up to go to bed. He cuddles me, and I cuddle back. Then he starts to sway, and no, not from drinking!  :p   He's actually dancing with me! This from a man who said "no way" to wedding dance at the wedding. We stood there for what felt like ages. No way was I letting this go.


It's amazing, that no matter how long we've been together that he can still surprise me.


Just thought I had to share my moment with you xx


Have you done anything spontaneous tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!