Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 14 May 2010

Blogging N U D E!

I have to tell you. I blog nude. ALL the time. I prefer nude. I even like go out and to uni and work nude. 


Freaked out yet? Don't be! By nude, I mean make-up free!


Make up makes me feel clogged up and fake anyway. 


Most of my photos of me are nude (make up free) ones. .
 
(yes. I am in Target. I have a new haircut here. Trying to take a good photo of myself)
I thought I'd follow the trend (odd, seeing I don't often follow any trend) of blogging nude from the Mummy Mayhem blog.


So if you haven't yet blog nude - DO IT!  You'll feel better for doing it. ;)

6 comments:

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!