Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 13 May 2010

It's decided....

Yep. I was not expecting this so soon. It was to be expected, but I just don't feel old enough yet.

The 10 Year High School Reunion. That's right folks, sconeonamission is Class of 2000. (and now you've all worked out how old I am.... I give away far too much information!)

I have finally decided, after weeks of deliberation, I am going.

It's an informal lunch. Speeches first, then the lunch. On a Sunday. Starting at 1030am. At the school.

Someone told me to "go to the reunion, despite everyone's careers, they're still the same as high school." Um, isn't that a good reason NOT to go?

Back then I was part of the "library girls" (thats what the others referred to us as). Partly coz we sat beside the library, and partly - and dare I say it and die of embarrassment - a library monitor.

I'm not smart, like everyone suggested, just normal with random intellect about useless things.

I'm an AIN and student nurse. It's not as exciting as it sounds. What are we all going to talk about, coz I don't know if I'm up for reminscing about school life. It sucked.

I'm only going to see how everyone turned out, eat lunch, then go home. Who knows who'll want to catch up with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!