Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 6 May 2010

exams over!!

Again! It's been a while!


This uni stuff takes up more than I realise!!


Firstly, I had an exam on Friday 23rd April for the Psychosocial subject.
Then another exam - Saturday 24 April (at 9am, mind you) for the Perspectives subject. Andrew told me to eat before the exam, but I really ran out of time (too busy cramming for it!) and I didn't. I know I should have now! I couldn't focus and I was so tired I was almost falling asleep during the exam! I was up late the night before (Friday night) completing my Communications 1200 word essay. It wasn't due til Tuesday at 10am, but seeing as I didn't need to be at uni til 2:30 Tuesday afternoon, I handed it in so I could have some sort of long weekend (coz Monday was a public holiday). Instead of studying for the Anatomy exam I had coming up on the following friday, I was over at Karen's working on our Psychosocial presentation. We worked on it til Monday afternoon, then studied all week for Anatomy.


All 3 mid semester exams over! Psychosocial presentation to go! It had to be a group of 3-4 people. One of ours dropped out  and so we had 2. It had to be a 15min presentation, with 5 mins question time from the peanut gallery. All referenced correctly. An example from the media. Informative.


Tuesday just passed (04/05/10) - Anatomy results are back! 45/90 is a pass mark (50%).... I got 63.4%. I passed, and not just by the skin of my teeth, as I was expecting. Keen to get the other exam results back. Hope I passed them too!


Presentation went well. It went for 20 mins! The lecturer said it was really good, and she'll be giving us a "high mark". Awesome! We were so nervous! Karen has it in her head the lecturer has it in for her! I did notice on the lecturers notes HD in a circle. HD to me stands for High Distinction... please please please!!


All thats left now is 2 end-of-semester exams (Psychosocial and Anatomy), 2 more lab quizzes, a 1500 word essay for Perspectives and a 15 min "OSCA". It's like an interview. I interview someone for 15 mins and try and find out as much relevant information (for a nurse) as I can. Then write notes after I've finished being interviewed for 15 mins. It'll just be me, the other person and a lecturer.... so nervous! 4 weeks to go for that!


Tomorrow, during Jensen's naptime - time to start the essay! It's due in 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!