Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

And November begins

Today was supposed to mark the beginning of my no-sugar November. Instead, I ate a whole heap of chocolate, raided from my son's trick or treat haul. I promise you, and me, that it begins at midnight tonight. It's on again (previously sugarless September) coz I somehow (well, I know how!) put back on 1.7kg of the 2kg I lost through September. Also, booked a PT. yep. I'm quietly shite-ing myself. But my gym visits do squat (btw, I secretly have a love hate relationship with squats). There was a pic from camping on the weekend and my legs are massive! Time to do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!