Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday 25 November 2011

Exam Result

I've been waiting and waiting for this result to come in.

Once my facebook feed started to be flooded with results from my uni friends, I knew my result would be in too. I logged in. There was an announcement. Read your email. I read my email, checking for an email to say that I've got an opportunity to do a supplementary exam (ie: you're so close to passing they give you another chance). No such email.

By now, I'm shaking. I feel like throwing up. I finally find my results page. It says....

PASS

OMG. I still feel like throwing up. But yes. I passed! Say hello to 2nd year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!