Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dear Son

Dear Jensen.
I tell you every day that I love you, and you say you love me right back. But are you aware just how much I am proud of you? I love you more than just the words 'I love you'.  I am so proud of who you are, who you're becoming and will be and what you can do. You are a fantastic son and make me smile every day. You have crazy funny things to say, and the way you say the most ordinary sentence is amusing! You are the most perfect big brother! You have surprised me (and still do!) with just how well you and your baby sister get along. I was not expecting such patience from you! You are brave and try new things - things I never thought you'd want to try. You push the boundaries (and my patience!) but teach us both something new. 
Today, you proved to me something I didn't think you would do (or want to do) - a few times! At the 'dirt hills' (bmx track), you wanted to ride your bike over little hills with your bike - something you were afraid to do yesterday and the day before! I have filmed you, to show you how well you did! We also went for a walk - Eden and I with you on your bike (with trainer wheels). We walked from our house to the main road, up a hill to the shops. You rode ALL THE WAY! Even up the hill! I was expecting a complaint, a whinge, a sook or cry. There was nothing but laughing and giggles and YOU DID IT! Then you rode all the way home! 


I am going to try to keep up with you now! I am meant to teach you, yet we seem to be teaching each other!


I say this many times. I LOVE YOU. Thank you for being a big special part in my life.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!