Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Spiders!

Last night, Andrew sprayed a big spider (I'm not being girly, it was a big spider! We breed 'em big in my house!) and it ran under my bed. It disappeared. Tonight a big spider made a run for under my bed. Must have been attempt #2 for the spider. Andrew ushered it outside for me - without killing it, at my request.

I've just been down to check on the kids. I then went into the ensuite, looked up an saw ... Another big spider. All I can think was this spider in the ensuite was last nights spider. I know spiders are quick, but surely not that fast (or in a hurry) to get back inside my house.

So I've rolled up a towel and jammed it under the doorway. I'll be using the kids bathroom tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear from you!